SERENE DERMA STORE RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
- Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and delivery address. Shipping charges can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout.
- We will inform you once the order is confirmed and when the items are shipped with an update on the approximate delivery time.
- While Serene Derma Store shall endeavor to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. Serene Derma Store cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Serene Derma Store shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Serene Derma Store may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Serene Derma Store will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address/ contact no. provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your account.
- 'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at Serene Derma Store portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered is due to expire within 3 months where the shelf life of the item is more than 3 months;
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
6. Customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
7. Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Serene Derma Store will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
8. The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in the original manufacturer’s packaging i.e., with labels, bar-code. Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned. Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice. Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
9. We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, penfills, etc.)
- Products which have expired post purchase.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
10. Refund will be initiated once we receive the return product and verify the same. It may take upto 3 to 4 working days to reflect the return payment to your account. the entire refund process may take upto 10 working days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
11. Payment will be credited from the origin of the payment method. For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bank account via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). You will need to update the following information to enable us to process a refund to your account.
- The Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Account Holder's Name
- Bank Branch
- Bank Name
12. Important: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Serene Derma Store account should match with the name of the bank account holder. If you have paid the bills using a third-party account, refunds will be made to the same account. NEFT refunds will typically be initiated in three business days from our end and will be credited to your account in another two to three business days. Serene Derma Store will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.
13. To request a refund, email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund.
14. In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within the specified timeline.
15. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
16. There may be certain orders that our partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
17. Order may be cancelled due to if any products mismatched with Rx (prescription) and the order will be cancelled by the Company due to the following reasons: -
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
18. No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order , if order cancelled before dispatch, in accordance with the terms of this policy.
19. Team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
20. Non-Returnable products list – Facewash, Shampoo, Soap, Cleansers, Health Supplements, & Immunity Boosters.
21. An order for medicines or healthcare products can be cancelled from the ‘Order Details’ screen on the website/ app (‘Platform’) or by calling our customer care number +91 9xxx0 0xxx9 before it is marked as “Out for Delivery”.
22. If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured : The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent; If the product has been tampered with; If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered; Delivery assurance is for the date of delivery and not for the time of delivery.
23. Manufacture Warranty (where applicable for devices/instruments) - If the returns of the products are arising from a warranty provided by the manufacturer, please direct your returns to the manufacturer. Serene Derma Store takes no responsibility for the warranties provided by the manufacturer and such products does not fall within the ambit of the return policy.
24. Liability: Maximum liability for any willful delay caused by Serene Derma Store, shall be limited to the actual sale consideration received by Serene Derma Store or the amount refundable to customer, whichever may be lesser.
- The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery of the services.
- In the event, you use the App/Website to choose a Doctor/registered medical practitioner and book an appointment, you shall be required to pay for the consultation. In case of video or phone consult, you shall be required to pay for the consultation prior and in the case of clinic consult, the patient shall pay the Doctor/registered medical practitioners after the consult.
- For the purpose of this section, Buyer would include any user choosing to use the services offered on our App/Website. Seller means Us/Website/App/Company.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the App/Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
E. All payments made against the services on the App by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. The Website/App will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website/App.
F. All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes.
G. We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website/App is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
H. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
I. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.